Does your child:
- Misunderstand what you say?
- Request that information be repeated?
- Give slow or delayed responses?
- Use only a few descriptive words when speaking?
- Seem reluctant to engage in conversations?
- Have difficulty reconstructing a story in its appropriate order?
Children ages 5 and over work on individualized game-based, enjoyable programs for 30 to 50 minutes per day, five days per week, to improve these brain skills in the privacy of their own homes while being monitored by certified provider.
What to Expect
- Personalized, professional oversight
- Weekly check-ins
- Available 7 days per week
- Weekly updates emailed with measurable progress
- Certificate of program completion to be mailed
LANGUAGE products build foundational reading and language skills for elementary school aged participants.
LITERACY products build foundational reading and language skills and are tailored to the middle and junior high school aged participants.
READING products build critical reading skills so districts get the most from their existing instructional approach.
Click here to see some real-life results!
Reading Assistant combines speech recognition technology with software to help participants strengthen fluency, vocabulary and comprehension to become proficient life-long readers.